web analytics
Visit our Showroom

Making a complaint

If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it so we can do something
to put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and
service possible. However, sometimes we may not get things right the first time.

We would like you to tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right.


If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products, you can tell us about your
complaint in the following ways:

In writing – write to us and address your letter to THE GALLERY (RUNCORN) LTD – Unit 1 picow Farm Road depot, Picow Farm Rd, Runcorn WA7 4UN

By telephone – call us 01928 575555 during our office hours and ask for the
Customer Services Department.

By email – contact@thegalleryruncorn.co.uk


We aim to resolve your complaint straightaway but if we can’t, we will keep you informed on a
regular basis. If you need an update, please call us on 01928 575555 and ask to
speak to the person handling your complaint.

When we reply to your complaint, if you consider our response doesn’t fully address your
concern, please let the person handling your compliant know so we can see if there is anything
further, we can do.


Our aim is to resolve all complaints. However, if your complaint relates to finance and if you are not satisfied after receiving our final
decision letter, or if eight weeks have passed you have the right to refer your complaint to the
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Their contact details are shown below.

Please note: Only complaints relating to the sale of financial services should be referred to FOS.

Financial Ombudsman Service can be contacted in writing:

Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4567 (free for most people ringing from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for
those calling using a mobile) or 44 20 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)
Email: complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Further information can be obtained from the Financial Ombudsman Service’s website at