Can I get Kitchens on Finance with The Gallery?
Are you searching for kitchens on finance? You have found The Gallery!
In today’s financial climate, we understand that money is valuable with rising energy bills and inflation.
This is why we have taken a step to help out our customers with kitchen on finance options when buying a new kitchen!
What Kitchens on Finance options do The Gallery offer?
At The Gallery, we want to provide a finance package that works and is suitable for you, as everyone’s financial situation is different.
Our Kitchens on Finance include:
- Competitive Rates
- Fast Decisions
- Flexible Payments
- No Hidden Costs
How do Kitchens on Finance work?
Our finance option is provided by Shermin Finance Limited. See below how it works!
All kitchens on finance plans offer a chance to put something aside for the rest of the conceded term without any reimbursements or interest to pay,
At or before the ‘due date’, you can pay the advance to clear the loan or continue the loan by a monthly repayment, interest-bearing agreement.
You can take up to twelve months to organise finances and secure a monthly cost to help pay off your new kitchen.
Why do I need a new kitchen?
- Value – The kitchen is one of the most valuable assets of your home. Improving your home with a new kitchen will significantly increase your home’s value.
- Energy Saving – Kitchen appliances are one of the main factors in the cost of your energy bills. A new modern kitchen can help create an energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly home.
What Kitchens do The Gallery offer?
The Gallery offers a free survey carried out in your home by our experienced estimator, who will measure your kitchen and produce a technical report.
Our expert kitchen installation Widnes team will ensure you get the desired design.
Check out our process below!
- With an initial phone call and a visit to our showroom, you will see our vast range of kitchen displays ranging from contemporary, classic, traditional and modern gloss kitchens.
- A member of our kitchen fitter’s sales team will talk to you to find out as much as possible about what styles you prefer and what you require from your dream kitchen.
- Once a kitchen style has been chosen, we will produce a free computer-aided 3D design that will show you exactly how your new kitchen will look before you make your final decision.
- Your kitchen design will be finalised with an official quotation, either upfront or on finance, with an installation date chosen.
The Gallery provides the complete service, from installation, including any tiling, electrical, plumbing, gas work, building, plastering & decorating that may be required